Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gifts from Maayari!

A few weeks ago (what feels like an eternity) I entered Maayari's Winter Challenge contest. Though I didn't win, she sent me some lovely gifts as a consolation prize and a very cute holiday card.

The stuff:
From bottom left:
-Lancome remove-all deep cleansing oil. Saving this for a day when I feel like pampering myself.
-
Green tea soap. Mmm smells so good.
-
Mango body butter sample from the Body Shop. I'm going to clean my room a bit, cook some green beans, hop in the shower and rub this on my legs tonight!
-
Eyeshadow sample (le mystere #78) from the mineral makeup site aromaleigh.com. See swatches below. It's a very sparkly slate color that picks up the blue in my eyes.
-
Rouge sample (sweetheart) from aromaleigh.com. Pretty bubblegum pink with pink sparkles. Guess someone's gonna be playing around with loose pigments...
-
Wild and Crazy eyeshadow in 3150 Lily Song. Pale like me. :)

Thanks Maayari, and best of luck starting the new phase of your life in Philly!



1 comment:

mayaari said...

unpacking is going sooooo slow compared to packing, haha :) i need to figure out where i packed some of my body butter - your post reminded me that i have some hiding somewhere!