Monday, January 19, 2009

Inaugural Nails

I searched "red, white and blue nails" and found this picture, which inspired me to create my own patriotic nails...

I'll be working Tuesday but hopefully watching the ceremony online or on television. At least it will be warm indoors...I went to G.W. Bush's second inauguration four years ago and it was really, really cold. (Hours of standing outside, frozen toes, and that celebration was no where near as hyped as this one.)

It's amazing to think about all that has happened during the brief history of the United States, and I just find it exciting to be witness to another groundbreaking chapter. Happy Inauguration!

2 comments:

Digital Angel said...

Before I read this post, I thought about patriotic when I saw this picture :D You did a good job !!! Short fingernails look so neat!

Anonymous said...

The nails look very pretty, you did a great job!