Saturday, March 21, 2009

An Award and a New Attitude


List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

I'm about to run out to have dinner with a friend and see a midnight showing of Fight Club, but I wanted to post this and thank Maayari for the love. Since so many of my favorite beauty bloggers have already received this award, I'm going to cop out and say that if *you* are a blogger doing your own awesome thing, you're tagged!

So, seven things I love...

1) Staying up late watching TV snuggled under a blanket, knowing I can wake up late the next day. (Oh, the days before an office job...)

2) Dancing, especially salsa, samba, tap, and most things with my friends in a club.

3) Crafting, especially crocheting and making greeting cards.

4) Reading news online, from newspapers like the Washington Post to magazines like Slate to lots of blogs -- TMZ, Gawker, etc.

5) Taking good care of my teeth. I used to have bad gums, and I floss pretty regularly.

6) New lip glosses and balms. The beauty product I use most often.

7) Singing in my car!

In other news...I am planning to revamp the look of this site and I signed the lease/paid the deposit for my new apartment today! I move in April 1. So if my posting continues to be light, it's in preparation for the move to my own first place. I'm getting pretty excited. And hopefully the new layout will be up around that time too.

Already, moving to a new place is helping me gain a new, reinvigorated spirit. It will be out here soon...

Have a good weekend!

No comments: