Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Weeeeekend

I just awoke from the sleep of the dead. Not literally, of course, but I was exceptionally tired when I finally got into bed last night and instead of waking up at 8 or 9 as my body usually does on Saturdays, I got up at 11:30. It felt so good though! I'm so happy it's the weekend, I just want to laze around and relax.

Quick update, since I'm working on another entry, with just some little things...

--Are you plugged into Pandora.com? It's a free Internet radio site that creates play lists based on your personal recommendations. "Users enter a song or artist that they enjoy, and the service responds by playing selections that are musically similar," says Wikipedia. "Users provide feedback on the individual song choices — approval or disapproval — which Pandora takes into account for future selections." It's not something new but I just signed up for my account yesterday.

--If you're a little panicked about the economy - or worse, just trying to ignore it because it seems so bad, - Crystal at "Brunette on a Budget" put together an informative post with expert tips for how we individuals can get our own financial states in order.

--Fantastic Contraption: a fun online physics game. I haven't played but I'm told it sucks you in. I'll say no more.

1 comment:

IchigoBunnie said...

i've totally had this happen me before many times.

i end up feeling bad cuz its like i appear as if im stalking the person which im not. It's just that the person is just so freakin pretty that u end up staring in utter awe of how a person can be so pretty, you know?

I thought i was the only person who did this, so i felt so weird and i felt bad actually,but nice to know im not alone lol. I actually feel really intimidated around people this pretty.

I remember a girl in my pre-cal class in HS and she was GORGEOUS. She didn't have green nor blue eyes, it was a marble-teal blue(so a mixture of green and blue) and she had natural brown-red hair and the most creamy clear skin. on top of that her lashes were soooo unbelievably naturally long and she had a killer figure to go with it too. She easily had a C or D sized boobs with a small toned killer abs and curvy hips, all while sporting adorable clothes, her makeup was ALWAYS perfect and NEVER smudgy or faded out AND she was SMART. she was practically a straight A student & tutored other students--she skipped a grade while at it. And now she's in the military. How crazy perfect is that girl!?! ugh. every time i saw her i thought of the same thing as you--being struck by such a pretty person--and with smarts. If only i could be as pretty and smart at the same time!!

sorry i'll stop babbling now XD