Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Do You Make of This?


I saw it at a store at my local mall. Whipped out my camera to snap this blurry photo while trying to not be conspicuous, lol. It's kind of like a uniform you'd see in a campy '70s sci-fi movie, complete with go-go boots, perhaps? Or does someone know how to rock this and make it look stylish for 2008? If so, please share.

And...here are seven more random facts about me, as tagged by the lovely Crystal:

1. I enjoy all sorts of crafting and like making greeting cards in my spare time.

2. I am moderately proficient in speaking/understanding Spanish and Russian.

3. I really like the color orange. And oranges, the fruit.

4. My secret television guilty pleasures are America's Next Top Model and The Hills. I don't usually watch them on television, though, instead I watch them on my computer on my own time schedule!

5. I own many pairs of socks with silly patterns and designs.

6. I disliked the beach as a kid -- ewww sand and too-hot sun -- but it's grown on me.

7. I've known since elementary school that I wanted to be a writer. And now I am one (?). Woot!

No comments: