Sunday, May 10, 2009

Six Things: Birthday, Mother's Day

Six things for which I'm thankful this week:

--Good friends and family.
--Especially those who wished me a happy birthday today. ;)
--And my mom, without whom none of my life would have been possible, literally. Happy mother's day to all the awesome moms out there!
--$10 golden caviar from Harris Teeter that put the finishing touch on my dinner menu tonight: shrimp and pasta with champagne-ginger sauce, sashimi tuna salad and cucumber topped with cream and caviar.
--My new blonde wig, which I will show off on the blog shortly.
--Being able to sleep diagonally on my full-sized bed, swaddled in many blankets. Until 10 a.m. on Sunday. Days like this almost make me forget about the drab of the work week. :P Which I'm back to when I wake up tomorrow...

No comments: