Friday, April 3, 2009

Writing is Cathartic

A quick entry, since I'm at work...

I've faced a lot of changes recently, both good and bad. I feel like I've left a nice, cozy place in my life and am traveling through a winter storm on the path to the place I need to be next. Even though it's hard to be trudging across snow and cold, I know it's what I have to do to move forward.

Doesn't mean it's easy!

Thankfully, there's lots of good stuff heading my way, I'll elaborate more in the future. Anyway, I just wanted to put in a quick entry since I have no Internet at my new apartment yet.

Hopefully I'll have it set up this weekend (before I gnaw away a hole in the wall from withdrawal).

In the meantime, I'm going to be doing a lot of thinking, and maybe even some writing. It's a good way to let out frustrations and channel my energy in a positive way. Maybe I'll do some crafting and makeup-ing too -- no big cooking though since the kitchen isn't stocked yet. And I'll be sure to take pics.

Isn't it strange how beauty can be inspired by heartbreak?

No comments: